What is Output?
In terms of language learning, output refers to things you speak and write, and the act of doing so. In other words, output is the using of input accumulated before. Learners all too often have trouble finding output opportunities, particularly in an independent learning environment.
With my method, however, you can maximize output occasions on the Internet for instance, without crossing the border.
Samples of output
- to have your writing corrected on free language exchange website like lang-8 or italki.com
- to attend a language class in the neighborhood
- to do the internet search in the target language
- To talk with a foreign friend in your country
- to go abroad and speak to the local people